Tuesday, 18 August 2009

CHEER-ME-UP TUESDAY

Have I done a post called this before? Undoubtedly. I don't care. I'm happy.

Today was a far better day than yesterday due to a short and unanticipated (is that a word?) visit from the guy. Who I have not actually seen (apart from two seconds prior to his play last week) for almost two months now. Yay! I feel a bit better about the situation now. Which is always a good thing. And some afternoon delight is never a bad thing . . .

In the meantime, here is a clip which made me cringe. Mainly because . . . well . . . I would be Larry David in this clip . . .

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear you're having a great day and loved the clip --- made me laugh, which I needed today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. # Skyyyyyyyyyy rockets in flight......


    hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw that one coming,with the title of the video...but yet, had to give it a listen anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)