Wednesday, 1 July 2009

THIS POST IS FOR YOU . . . . . .

> > AND YOU ALONE . . .

Statcounter? It's a marvellous thing.

I've had it for nearly a year now. (In fact, I think I'm a mere week off my first anniversary)

I know when people pop by here. Always have.

People at my work (which they totally SHOULDN'T have been doing). Then the people (SAME people, I might add!!!)who got their FRIENDS elsewhere to read my blog and make copies and send it to them (which I don't know why - it's really NOT that interesting, even I will admit that!), even when the friend made it perfectly clear they couldn't stand me back in the day. (Wow, that's dedicated friendship for you...)

Or the ones who I assume want to know what is going on in my life but can't ask me??? Hmmm.

Thank god for the genuine peeps, who amazingly pop by cos they want to listen to my random rants. You are awesome and I want to thank you for that.

10 comments:

  1. Statcounter is a blessing and a curse. I tag several IP addresses so I know who is reading my site. Although lately, coworkers have just been commenting to me in my cube area about my site. Doh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy nearly blogoversary! Loving the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. statcounter is great although I know exactly who is spying on me which is also a curse as it means I have to be careful now what I blog about :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally with you on this one, im about to write the same post...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with StatCounter and admit I love when I can identify someone and see that become repeat readers.

    I have to tell you, I'm not a co-worker, or a friend of a friend. I haven't a clue who you are but can tell you I probably stumbled upon your blog because of your witty comment made elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your random rants are fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You said this post is about me, but then you started talking about things I don't know about.

    Mixed messages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE stat counter. Ive had it since I started my beauty blog, www.beautyandfashionaddict.blogspot.com and I love actually knowing that there are people reading my posts. I just instaled one on my original blog, which i recently started up again, and Im hoping it starts showing visitors soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a statcounter fan. I love seeing search terms. Sometimes they truly make my day (such as the guy who once searched: "spicy chicken showing her awesome beauty" - really, you can't make this stuff up).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, love to see the isp's of family members who talk crap about me, neighbors who claim they didn't KNOW I had a blog, or assholes from high school and college. Never underestimate the stupidity of others.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)