- Deciding to drink champagne from 11pm onwards is not the best idea.
- Especially not when I've already had several glasses of wine. LARGE ones.
- Especially not on a Wednesday night when I am working the next day.
- Neither is deciding after two bottles have been imbibed (between three of us), that a third bottle should be opened
- When the person who is actually OFF work the next day says they are tired and need to go to bed, I should think "Hmmm, since I AM working tomorrow, perhaps I should go to bed too . . ."
- Going to bed at 2am pissed as a fart is REALLY not a good idea if I am intending to be in work for eight.
I made it in for quarter to ten. And that was only with the aid of a taxi.
Bad Champagne! Bad, bad!!!!