Thursday, 9 July 2009

SOME REMINDERS FOR MYSELF . . .

  • Deciding to drink champagne from 11pm onwards is not the best idea.
  • Especially not when I've already had several glasses of wine. LARGE ones.
  • Especially not on a Wednesday night when I am working the next day.
  • Neither is deciding after two bottles have been imbibed (between three of us), that a third bottle should be opened
  • When the person who is actually OFF work the next day says they are tired and need to go to bed, I should think "Hmmm, since I AM working tomorrow, perhaps I should go to bed too . . ."
  • Going to bed at 2am pissed as a fart is REALLY not a good idea if I am intending to be in work for eight.

I made it in for quarter to ten. And that was only with the aid of a taxi.

Bad Champagne! Bad, bad!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love champagne and I have totally been in the same place. My head does not like the bubbles the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor, poor child...i cant believe the champagne took advantage of you like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud you for making it in to work! I prolly woulda been the one calling the receptionist with a sickly cough, "I think that flu that's been going around the office finally got me too. Ahem ahem... I'm gonna need to take the rest of the day off to.. rest and medicate."

    At least the second part of that would have been true :)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)