Monday, 13 July 2009

A LITTLE BREAK . . .

I may not be around for the next couple of days. Basically I need to try and avoid the internet as it appears to be feeding my paranoia more than a little. So for my own peace of mind, think I need to stay offline as much as possible, at least until I get my head on straight again (I know. When was it EVER on straight? But then again . . . )

I may last all of 12 hours before returning. Or it may be later on in the week. I will be back anyway, I can assure you of that. But just in case you have wondered where I have gone, I thought I should keep you all in the loop.

See you in a few days.

7 comments:

  1. Have fun on your break, and i hope you're back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes a little time out helps...hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, if they're reading, they care, and if they care- you can pull out the wit and make them cringe in their seats while staring at YOUR page. Who will feel stupid/paranoid/idiotic then? You win. :) Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything is rested assured for you. Don't go too insane that will be unhealthy. But do what needs to be done to keep yourself back in order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything is rested assured for you. Don't go too insane that will be unhealthy. But do what needs to be done to keep yourself back in order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A break can be good. Hope you get clarity and try not to worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be back soon
    You have an award :)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)