Wednesday, 3 June 2009

RHODES IN PICTURES (PART ONE) . . .

Let me take my mind off the fact I feel like utter shit about the guy situation again and change the subject. We have some pictures now trickling in from me and my lovely flatmate's trip to Rhodes, so I'll share a couple. Hopefully there will be more to come later . . .


Me outside our room - that's a bit of the background of Pefkos behind us - and the sea, of course!!!

Me in our studio apartment pretending to be good at styling hair. There is a chance I was already semi-inebriated at that stage . . .


The view of the pool and its surroundings at the apartment. Isn't it purty??? :)


The road and scenery just outside the apartments . . .


Me posing on the street. (Yes, drunk again!)

At some point, you may even get to see me dancing on the hotel bar. That was one of the highlights, after all . . . ;)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last one, it's ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh pretty pictures! You're making me want to go on holiday again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!
    Inebriated pics are always memorable btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I desperately want to hang out with your crazy ass :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glam! I'm uber-jealous. I need a holiday so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhodes looks gorrrrjus!

    and you looks like you were having fun he he he!!

    and what a lovely dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! It looks like you had a really nice time. And that last picture, wow, I think I have the same one from college only on a different street and in a different dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOu dancing on the bar??? never!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)