Monday, 2 March 2009

WIGGING OUT . . .

Last night, me and my flatmate were talking about how sometimes we really hate having a shower. Not because we don't like to be clean, I should stress. Just because we really hate having to dry our hair afterwards.

It was just such a bother, we agreed.

"Wouldn't it be so much better if we could just - oh, I don't know - take our hair OFF when we didn't need it, and then that way we wouldn't always have to wash it," I sighed. "Why hasn't anyone ever thought of that?"

"I think . . . " my flatmate said slowly ". . . that is what they call a wig, Paula."

Oh yeah.

14 comments:

  1. i like...totally know exactly what you are saying here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that sounds like something I would say. I hate drying my hair! Especially in the summer, in North East humidity. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shower caps! They work wonders

    ReplyDelete
  5. lo,..I'd like to remove my skin a la Robbie Williams and put it in the washing machine :P
    Do you know what I hate about showers? Steam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .... or, you could use a shower cap and only wash your hair every second day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did a light bulb go off at that point?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, but I have to reiterate the above comments which say shower caps!! OK, they are hideous, but effective!

    Classic comment! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had pretty short hair for a couple years. Short hair is definitely easier to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the wig, it is comedy. Ha ha.

    http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/
    http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aha, I love it!

    And I didn't want to take a shower today for that exact reason! I didn't want wet hair. Finally the teasing of my friend convinced me I needed to bathe, but I was unhappy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is why I want one of those things that holds your blow dryer for you so you have both hands.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, that sounds something my sleep-deprived self would say.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol...I would like removable hair too...a wig just isn't the same! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)