Saturday, 7 March 2009

"I HOPE NOT *SPORADICALLY* . . . "

Sorry, that pesky thing called real life has been getting in the way of the blogosphere once again. I could count the number of blog posts I've read in the past few days on one hand . . . and still have fingers left over. And I've barely had a chance to pop by here! The last time I had a night in was Tuesday, I'm so tired!!! And today I'm off on a pub crawl of the pubs in the Finnieston area. Which should be interesting since it isn't an area of Glasgow I frequent drinking-wise very often. I'm looking forward to getting good and drunk.

Which sort of makes it sound like that ISN'T a regular occurrence, right???

Anyway, to say I'm sorry, I thought I would leave you with some more sketches from "Spoons", since watching the dvd really cheered me up earlier on in the week . . .







5 comments:

  1. Drunk? I hope you drink the better, play better. Happy weekend. Good luck.
    Health is the Greatest Happiness
    The World at The Present

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drunk! well, if it makes you happy, and I don't know if it actually does, but keeps you entertained, then...enjoy! If I'm lucky I'll get the chance to see how it went via facebook :P Have fun!
    And the first video is really funny, and somehow disturbing :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol is that title quoting tye from clueless?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny, actually needed that today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I was just watching Clueless today! I totally laughed at your title.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)