Tuesday, 3 March 2009

"CHEER ME UP TUESDAY" - THE APOLOGETIC EDITION

Because it IS "Cheer Me Up Tuesday" still, after all - and because I felt a bit bad for not giving you anything cheerful - I am going to give you a couple of things which will hopefully make you laugh. Hmm, just have to go LOOKING for some stuff first. Bear with me . . . .


Well, first off, I'm not sure if this was meant to be intentional comedy or not, but it made me laugh all the same. It's a dance off from a recent episode of "Hollyoaks" and when I saw it on the screen, I thought it was one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen in a soap opera. Not that THAT is difficult . . .




Okay, and because I don't have the energy to look much further, here are the best bits from one of my favourite tv characters - Geoff from "Coupling" . . .

6 comments:

  1. Too fun! ! ! Really funny. (Laughter)

    http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/
    http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen that Hollyoaks yet, I LOVE it!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love Geoff & Coupling :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE Coupling fan here. The Giggleloop is one of the funniest moments in television ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The episode itself is SO funny. the dance-off is just a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm usually the best comedy is unintentional!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)