- Calling people "bitch" and "cow" to their faces. Even though I mean it affectionately, they might not necessarily take it the right way.
- Deciding it's a good idea to take scissors to my own hair when bored and/or drunk.
- Thinking that the second bottle of rose is a good idea
- Going in a mood with anyone who suggests it isn't.
- Hitting the snooze button at least ten times every weekday morning.
- Leaving the decision of what to wear until the last minute when I KNOW this always end in a panic and me spending all day feeling uncomfortable in whatever the resulting thrown-together outfit is.
- Checking my stats obsessively.
- Spending so much money on books when I have at least 20 unread ones sitting on my windowsill.
- Throwing all my crap onto the sofa - it might be nice to be able to SIT on it once in a while. Just a thought . . .
- Waste so much time worrying about what certain people think of me.
- Caring what the fuck they think. It's not even WORTH it!
- Neglecting my friends and social life purely because I am trying to be healthy. Can't a social life and being healthy co-exist for a change?
- Fucking up every romantic relationship I've ever had.
- Comparing myself to other people. Who says THEY'RE all happy either???
- Wishing my life away.
- Worrying about dying. (Which seems like a contradiction on the previous statement but hey.)
Think that's about enough for now. Is there anything you feel you need to stop doing?
And, for the Aussies in honour of tomorrow's National Australia Day, here's a little treat for you all. Hope you have a great day!!!