Friday, 3 October 2008

YOU KNOW I CAN'T RESIST A BUY TWO GET THIRD FREE DEAL . . .

"Let;s get some rose fizzy wine to celebrate you passing your exams," I said to my flatmate as we jumped out of our friend's car and headed into Victoria Wine.

"Er, actually the cheapest bottle of it is twenty quid, unless we get Lambrini. Hmmm. Will we get the white zinfandel instead?" I suggested, hoping I didn't look like too much of a cheapskate. My flatmate luckily was up for that anyway. We headed to the counter and I put the first bottle down on my counter.

"You know if you get two bottles then the second one is . . . "

The guy behind the counter didn't have a chance to finish his sentence as the other two bottles also made their descent onto the counter.

"Oh I'm one step ahead of you," I laughed.

"Yeah, she's an expert." my flatmate chimed in.

The guy didn't seem too amused. I don't know why. I was obviously an easy customer . . .

Have a great night, I'm off for my pre-birthday celebration. And I currently look like a reject from Flashdance . . . hopefully only in my OWN opinion . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a fabbity night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine is really the best, and I don't know what more to say, except happy pre-birthday!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)