Thursday, 23 October 2008

QUESTION TIME . . .

So . . . here's the deal.

I've kinda got things to do later so not sure if I'll definitely be around. And because my damn reader kept breaking last night I have tons of blogs to catch up with too, which I hate. And I'm feeling kinda uninspired due to my current general funk.

So I thought why don't I just open the floor to you? Any questions you want to ask me? I feel like I've probably covered loads of things already, but perhaps someone can inspire me . . .

Don't be shy!!! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Have you traveled to the States before?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want more pics of you posing playing minigolf and other sports hehe, hey come on you seen me in the splits-

    Im as always a big fan of pics of surroundings from every day life. but

    hmmm questions..
    whats the meanest thing you ever done to someone else? as a kid or adult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could have anything but only one thing what would it be??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm always curious how people like their cereal- crunchy or soggy?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was your most embarrassing moment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What keeps you blogging? What do you like about it, and what do you dislike about it?

    How would you describe your personal style?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's the *worst* job you've ever had?

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)