Sunday, 5 October 2008

MY BIRTHDAY IN PICTURES . . .


. . .not pictures of MOI, you'll probably be glad to hear (I think I was a little bit the worse for wear most of the weekend and therefore any pictures of me may have to be burned - damn this digital camera age!) but pictures of my presents and cards. Excited??? Come on, you are just a little, right??? Anyway, here goes . . .

A selection of pretty jewelery and accessories given to me by some of my friends. You're jealous, right??? Oh, there's more to come . . . ;)

Pampering goodies and some white wine . . . people know me all too well evidently . . .

A Swarovski (I MAY have got the spelling wrong on that) necklace courtesy of my friend D. A very good choice . . .


Some reading material for my upcoming holiday (one of my favourite authors as well!), make-up and something to brighten up my desk . . . providing I can find some space on it!!!


Some fabby NineWest shoes courtesy of my lovely sister (she also got me a nice top too, but I forgot to take a picture of that). I'm particularly fond of the ones on the right. Unfortunately as they are a size three (that was the only size available) and I'm a size four, it's gonna be a bit of a squeeze to wear them. I may just have to just appreciate them by LOOKING at them and not actually WEARING them . . .

More sweets and junk food than I know what to do with. Think someone has an evil plot to make me fat!!!

AND NOW . . . drum roll please . . . for some of the cards!!! The first two come courtesy of the fabulous moonpig.com . . .

From my friend V. She also got me an awesome one from this site last year and converted me to the moonpig religion.

I know I promised no pics of me. Okay, I kinda lied, but this is a CARD with pictures of me ON it, so it doesn't REALLY count, right? This is from D (she who gave me the Swarovski necklace). It's pretty damn fab, huh???

By far the funniest card I received this year and possibly the funniest card I EVER got. This one was from my office. Violent Veg cards are brilliant! (I also got a 25 pound Warehouse voucher from my team at work. You know I'll be hitting Warehouse to redeem it pretty damn quickly!)

And how about the one below??? Could a card be any more apt for me than this one??? Weirdly enough, one of my other friends pointed it out to me just last week in Papyrus and said "that card is so you." Apparently, she wasn't the only one who thought so . . .

16 comments:

  1. Ahhh thanks for sharing - that's a great selection of cards and pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Blog card, hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends get amazing gifts! They should teach a class or write an article about their gift-giving prowess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know how the shoe sizing works in the UK but i have small feet so do you wanna send those gorgeous shoes to me? I promise i'll take really good care of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know how the shoe sizing works in the UK but i have small feet so do you wanna send those gorgeous shoes to me? I promise i'll take really good care of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday! I hope you had an awesome one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo, balloons! Looks like a great day, glad you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!!! I'm always a little late. Your birthday looked fabulous.

    I MUST get those shoes!

    *clicks away to find them*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a great birthday!! Awesome gifts too ;>

    ReplyDelete
  10. L O V E the shoes, love em love em.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You lucky thing!! Looks like you had a fabulous day and were very spoiled, just as you deserve to be x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Loved the blog card...!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday my dear! Sounds like super fabulousness all around!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)