Tuesday, 28 October 2008

CHEER-ME-UP-TUESDAY - THE "FUCK ME, IT'S FREEZING!" EDITION . . .

So, it's Tuesday . . . what do I have for you today??? Hmm, let's see . . .

Go here for clip 1 . . .

Better than the ACTUAL high school musical??? Well I think so . . .

And I'm sure we have all seen this one before, but I hadn't seen it in ages so I figured I'd just stick it on . . .



Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be back later as that was me just ensuring I at least TRIED to install some cheer into your Tuesday. I certainly needed some myself. Back later . . . as shortly I am . . . WAIT FOR IT!!! . . . going for a run!!!

I know, stranger things have happened, right??? Just not to me, lol!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that Zach Braff video was hysterical- loved it... thank you for cheering up Mardi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's minus temps, and you went running. :O Yikes!

    Awesome clips btw! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! And it's been snowing for over an hour now and not letting up. We have about an inch or two settled!! Blah for the icy winds on a run though.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)