Wednesday, 17 September 2008

WHY ALCOHOL AND THE INTERNET DOESN'T MIX . . .

Before going to bed last night I threatened to lamp various people on someone's behalf, slagged off someone's velour tracksuit (which may or may not have existed) and also created a post that didn't make all that much sense. The first line about not being able to win anything as a kid? I don't know what I was on about. I won TONS of stuff as a kid. All very odd.

I think now I've cut down on my drinking (slightly!) it affects me more when I DO drink, Don't think I even drank that much last night. That being said, I don't really remember how much I DID drink so the point may be slightly moot. Or is it a moo point??? (Sorry I really wanted to watch that clip).

Oh well. Off to work I go. :(

8 comments:

  1. Lamping is my new favourite verb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had no idea what that winning comment was about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¨hello my name is Paula and I am an alcoholic blogger.¨
    crowd:
    ¨welcome paula.¨ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee! But, you're a charming drinking blog poster - coherent too! I've not heard the word lamp in aaaaages! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually think I should resolve to do more drunk blogging. It's always entertaining to read, at least...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always type better and write better when I'm drunk. My Spanish is infinitely better when I drink, too.

    Sad?

    Idk. I think it's because alcohol releases your mind from all the pressure that you deal with. In Spanish class or if I have a paper due, I'm constantly obsessing over the pressure to get it done or to speak properly, which doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Blog !!! Lamping is new word for me but I don't understand why you Alcohol and internet link together??..

    ---------

    brianna

    Alcohol Treatment

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)