Sunday, 7 September 2008

THE THOUGHTS THAT WON'T QUIT . . .

Last night, tired though I was, my brain just wouldn't shut down once again.

I'm finding this happening more and more recently and it's mentally exhausting me. The problem is, I don't really know how to stop it. I find myself revisiting nice memories, and that makes me nostalgic. But then the bad memories come and they make me angry . . . because with bad memories like this, how can dwell on the good ones? How can I wish for things to be different when I already know, deep down, how everything will turn out.

I keep wondering if I had done things differently, would my life be different right now? And would I even want it ro be? My head is definitely feeling a bit fucked right now. Hopefully normal service will resume later.

No "Lessons from the Weekend" this week as I don't really feel like I did enough to warrant a whole post on them, but I'll probably be back later - I'm back in hibernation mode, albeit only for the rest of today . . .

7 comments:

  1. Have a good hibernate. Hope you feel better after

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try concentrating really hard on counting to 100. Works sometimes. Happy hibernation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a good hibernation, i know these thoughts..spend a day with yourself and relax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone at some point wishes his/her life was different but you just gotta be thankful for the one you have right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having some serious issues myself trying to sleep because my mind is spinning at light speed. I hope yours ends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could give good sleeping advice...but I suck at sleeping too. It's been worse since I have a new crush, I can't sleep with thoughts of boys running through my head all night.

    Side note- I'm listening to my first ever Lily Allen song, thanks to you! I've seen her all over the gossip blogs, but never actually heard her sing. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand completely! I do this, too.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)