Wednesday, 24 September 2008

MOSEY ON OVER . . .

. . . to Elle's blog, Pipe Dreams and Professions, where I've guest-posted regarding my failed attempt at being a bestselling author (ten years ago now - scary!!!) . . . so check it out!!!

And perhaps just regard my previous post. That was a non-alcoholic ramble and, amazingly, my mind seems far clearer apres a night out avec booze. Go figure. Don't dwell in the past, that's my new motto. What's the point? It's not gonna change feelings or whatever. Life is what it is, and we have to deal with it.

Blah blah blah. Go read my guest post. Seriously. It'll make you feel less of a loser.

I promise.

ps. Yes, I'm aware I am a shameless plugger. You got something to say about it???

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your post on time, but I'm going to stick with "Don't dwell in the past", too.
    Sigh... sometimes it just sneaks up on you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do *I* have something to say about your shameless plugging?!?

    Nooooooo - not at all - keep plugging away! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed with Elle - PLUG!

    Love the guest post! I'm a fellow wannabe author myself and really need to get my arse in gear.

    So...are you going to let us read some of your work? :)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)