Saturday, 20 September 2008

EXHAUSTION . . .

. . . is what I feel right now, since I'm only recently home from doing a six am til one pm overtime shift in work. After not much sleep last night.

I've already learned some lessons this weekend . . .

  • passing out on the couch when you arrive home drunk actually makes it MORE likely you're going to be able to get up early to do aforementioned overtime. Why? Well, when you wake up in the middle of the night after passing out you basically have three options - stay there (which is kind of uncomfortable), get up and move to the bed, or just get up full stop. It almost seemed easiest to just get up in the end!
  • my work fob does not work before siz am
  • and right now I'm fucking STARVING!!!

Anyway, that's it really! Currently waiting for the oven to warm up so I can stick my frozen pizza in. I was GOING to order a Dominos then realised it would be more economically sound of me to buy a pizza from the shop for a quarter of the cost. (Am I growing up???) I COULD have plans tonight but don't think I have the energy so you'll probably hear from me again later (sorry!).

In the meantime, I think I'll finishing watching "The Inbetweeners", a programme one of my friends loaned me. It's pretty funny . . .






3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I am craving pizza now because of you. okthanksbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, pizza...

    I'm sat in work now and feel exhausted also.

    What's the Inbetweeners like? Friends have said it's good but I've never got round to watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it's actually really good, i was pleasantly surprised. typical british humour - the funny kind!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)