Saturday, 12 July 2008

CURRENTLY PLAYING . . .

I'm a bit at a loss as to what to post today but blogging can be a bit of an addiction and although I do miss the odd day, I'm loath to miss a day when I have nothing better to do. And I really don't. Basically I am so broke this month I'm pretty much FORCED to stay in this weekend. Boo. So I'm sitting here without a smidgen of make-up on (I know, that doesn't happen often!), dressed in pink velour pj bottoms and the black vest emblazoned with "Pretty Polly" in pink sequins which was the top made for me for the last night of the hen holiday (well what ELSE am I gonna use it for now???). I'm pretty bored (so much so that I just watched an ASHLEE SIMPSON video diary on TMF - now THERE'S boredom personified). I'm currently contemplating the following activities . . .

  • trying to get into the latest Marian Keye's novel (I'm finding it a bit hardgoing so far)
  • playing one of the two new (well, secondhand!) games I bought on amazon marketplace for my Nintendo DS last week
  • tidying my room (yes, I am STILL contemplating that particular option - and haven't got far)

So since I can't think of what to write about, I thought I'd post the songs that are currently on repeat in my world . . .













Just noticed there's a top 100 school disco anthems programme on The Hits right now. Oh well, doesn't look like anything else will be getting done for the rest of the day. I think I might need an intervention, so if anyone is nearby, please come save me from myself . . .

11 comments:

  1. I'd go with playing your new DS games. Forget about cleaning. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go tidy your room, you lazy tyke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, thought you'd answer with 'Yes Dad' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. I'm in a sulk now! And my dad would never use that sort of language - "tyke" indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I officially need to leave my cave....where do you find this great stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mostly from watching the two music channels i have, to be honest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sulking to get out of tidying up. Shocking behaviour....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well guess what??? I never even TOUCHED the tidying up. So there!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tsk. How am I going to be inspired to tidy my *own* room up if you won't eh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant believe I am saying this..but you would be the first to know. I think I have found my first Rhianna song I actually like and would consider listen to out of free will and not on the dancefloor. Of course its with marron 5 so that doesnt hurt.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)