Wednesday, 28 May 2008

MMMMMM . . . CAKE!!!

Today a friend and I were discussing what kind of cake we would be (don't even ask how the subject came up, it's a long story!). I decided I would be a french fancy (all pink and with a dollop of cream - yum) and she said she would be baked alaska (she had her reasons too). We also discussed what kind of cakes we thought other people would be - and most of them weren't particularly flattering . . .

Anyway, I remembered that a while ago someone had a "What kind of doughnut are you?" quiz on their blog, so I was positive that I could find a "What Kind of Cake Are You?" version. So after googling it, I've managed to find this. Try it yourself if you have time and let me know what you are! I'm interested to know what other options there were.

Apparently, I'm an angel food cake. I'm not even sure what that is!!! Hold on, I'll google it . . . Oh, it looks quite nice actually. I'm happy with that. It says "as an angel food cake you bounce back from things, and you don't get brought down by anyone. You have a sensitive and shy side too, and prefer traditional things to glam or flaunty."

I'm not entirely sure most of this is true, but perhaps an angel food cake is what I aspire to be, not what I am right now. Oh well, that suits me I suppose!!! :)

Anyway, since the Kelly Clarkson track seemed to go over quite well the other day, decided to include another one today. I've not felt quite as upbeat about stuff since the holiday weekend ended, but I'm still feeling much better, and this song never fails to make me smile. I'd probably replace the Chivas with some rose vino though . . .




I quite fancy some cake now . . .

6 comments:

  1. I'm apparently an angel food cake as well. Can I be a chocolate one? It's the best of both worlds -- chocolatey and light & fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't a chocolate Angel's food cake a Devil's food cake?

    I got a birthday cake! Which is totally my favorite kind (in cupcake form, though).
    "Birthday cakes are the go-getter, a natural party animal! you'll be seen at your local club or some where you can party, although people do come to you for advice. you reliable and resilient."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got birthday cake too! Hmmm. I reckon I'd be more like a bitter chocolate tart. Oooh, or a custard-filled sponge. Gooey on the inside, tough on the outside. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Angel Food Cake

    as an angel food cake you bounce back from things, and you don't get brought down by anyone. You have a sensitive and shy side too, and prefer traditional things to glam or flaunty.

    Angel food cake is good, though I prefer "Better than sex cake" ;)

    MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cake! :)

    Thank you for commenting on My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. zakstar - of course you can be a chocolate one if you want! you're the cake, it's up to you, lol! :)

    sequined - damn you, did you have to mention cupcakes??? :( My mouth is watering...

    miss em - i clearly chose the wrong time to read these comments, i never got any cake and you lot all naming cakes is giving me the midnight munchies. I'm going to dream of cake tonight . . .

    rebecca - no problem at all, i enjoyed reading it! Is "better than sex cake" one of the options?????????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a cheesecake, actually.
    Bastards know I'm trying to lose weight. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)